Delicious crepes with milk
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 3 tbsp DairySky Nonfat Powder Milk or Lactose Free Powder Milk
- 2 scoops BSL BSweetBNatural 100% Stevia Pure Sweetener
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¾ Cup Water
In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (Oat Flour, Nonfat Powder Milk, Sugar and Salt). Then incorporate into the mix the coconut oil, the eggs, and the water, and keep beating until all ingredients look homogenous. I used a conventional saucepan and warmed until it got medium-hot, greasing lightly and adding a small portion of the mix, to do thinner crepe. With this recipe you could make approximately 15 crepes.
You could fill the crepes whatever if you desire with any add-on. Suggestion: Strawberry Jam
Latte (Caffe Latte)
- 1 tbsp DairySky Nonfat Powder Milk or Lactose Free Powder Milk
- 3/4 cup Hot Water
- 1 scoop BSL BSweetBNatural 100% pure Stevia
- 1 tsp Instant powder coffee (or your preference)
- Vanilla flavor (to taste)
Prepare one cup of milk until frothy, add one teaspoon of instant powder coffee, then add vanilla flavor to your taste. At the end add one scoop of stevia to sweeten.am
Homemade Gluten Free Mini Flan
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour (or arrowroot)
- 85 g DairySky Nonfat Powder Milk or Lactose Free Powder Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Mix the eggs, powder milk, water and sugar, until you get it homogeneous. When you have the preparation, cover it with an aluminum foil, and place it in a previously caramelized glass container with a touch of water, and then put it in the oven at 350 F until ready (approx. 20 min).
- 7 oz Cold Water
- 2 tbsp DairySky Lactose Free Milk Powder (or Nonfat Dry Milk Powder)
- 2 scoops BSL BSweetBNatural 100% Stevia
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee (powder or granulated)
- 2 tbsp Boiling Water
Mix the coffee, stevia and boiling water in a bowl. Stir with a spoon to mix and dissolve the sugar.
Beat with a hand mixer or a whisk to whip coffee, frequently scraping down the sides of the bowl, until foamy and thick.
In a glass mix the cold water with the lactose free milk powder, once mixed put with a spoon the whipped coffee on top. Stir vigorously through the milk and enjoy!
Cinnamon Apple Fridge Oats
- 7 oz Water
- 2 tbsp DairySky Dry Nonfat Milk Powder (or Lactose Free Milk Powder)
- 2 scoops BSL BSweetBNatural 100% Pure Stevia #verysweetneedsverylittle
- 1 tbsp BSL BSweetBNatural Chia Seeds #bsweetbnatural
- 6 tbsp Old Fashioned or rolled oat
- 1 Apple (Shredded)
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
Add and stir into a small mason jar the water and the dry nonfat milk, and then all the ingredients in the following order: Stevia, Chia Seeds, Oat, Apple, and Cinnamon. Stir it all up, cover and out in the fridge, and leave it for 8 hours.
The perfect breakfast will be ready when you wake up. You can also add some nuts or change the fruit as banana, mango, berries, and more.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup DairySky Nonfat Powder Milk or Lactose Free Powder Milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the cake pans. Dust the pans with flour then tap out any excess. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after added. Beat in the vanilla. Combine the flour, Milk, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir with a whisk and add it to the butter mixture. Beat on medium-low speed just until combined. Add the batter into the prepared pans. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with few moist crumbs attached. Take care to not over bake. Check the cake at 15 minutes to see how it's going and consider from there.
Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on a wire rack.